A Health, Peak Performance, Healing & Longevity Seminar
November 4th-5th, 2017 – Denver, CO
Presented by: Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO
Endorsed by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Find out how to make a difference in America’s healthcare star ting with your patients from research expert Professor, Dr. Dan Murphy DC, DABCO. Dr. Murphy offers the highest quality learning courses validated by scientific research. In this course, Dr. Murphy will educate on structure and function throughout the nervous system and the entire body for systemic wellness; including, but not limited to ATP, mitochondria, laser therapy, brain function, low back pain, nutrition and state-of-the-art technologies that are tailor-made for expert chiropractic care. The knowledge and skills you learn in this course can be applied immediately when you return to the office!
About Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO
Dr. Dan Murphy is a well-recognized, award winning chiropractor and a popular instructor who teaches internationally while maintaining a part-time clinical practice. He also serves as part-time undergraduate faculty professor at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the management of spinal disorders. He has taught post-graduate classes for a long list of chiropractic colleges and individual programs. He is a contributing author to several books and a quarterly columnist in the American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic. From 2003 – 2009 Dr. Murphy served as the Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association.
This is a must see educational seminar with the one and only Professor, Dr. Dan Murphy.
- Identifying the primary healthcare issues in America today.
- An overview of our current healthcare delivery system concepts in improving America’s healthcare.
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Discuss the importance of ATP in human physiology. Learn key physiological functions of ATP.
- Discuss problems with inadequate production of ATP.
- Mitochondria. Discuss the importance of the mitochondria in health and disease. Discuss the relationship between the mitochondria, free radicals and ATP.
- Laser Photon Therapy. Discuss the relationship between mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy.
- Laser Physiology. Discuss the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy, wavelengths, amperage, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences.
- Brain function: trauma, degenerative, vascular.
- Systemic wellness and peak performance (up-regulation).
- Chronic low back pain.
- Acute whiplash.
- Scar tissue and the fibrosis of repair.
November 4th-5th, 2017
Saturday 8am – 5:30pm
Sunday 8am – 12:15pm
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 297-1300
Seminar Cost: $175*
States Applied for: CO, WY, UT, AZ, NM, KS, NE, CA
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 800-888-4777. Certain restrictions apply.
*$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by Northwestern Health Sciences University to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out quarterly. If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 800-888-4777 x446.
Click here for the Denver Brochure.
~Online fee includes CEs, if you do not need CEs, please contact us directly at (888) 242-0571 for your registration.
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.