A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body
October 7th-8th, 2017 – Boston, MA
Presented by: Dr. Robert G. Silverman
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Join Dr. Silverman as he explores the process of implementing basic laser protocols into your practice. He will share in-office tools, hands-on laser protocols, nutrition protocols, and proven rehab programs. In this exciting presentation, you will gain insight into a simple methodology to incorporate these protocols into a clinically effective system. This seminar is ideal for any practitioner who wants to get the health performance edge in their community. This is a must attend laser seminar for laser owners and non-laser owners alike!
About Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, SASTM
Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, SASTM Dr. Silverman graduated magna cum laude from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic and has a Masters of Science in human nutrition. His extensive list of educational accomplishments includes designations as a certified nutrition specialist, certified clinical nutritionist, certified strength and conditioning specialist, certified Kinesio® taping practitioner, NASM-certified corrective exercise specialist, and a certified sports nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition. Dr. Silverman is a diplomate with the American Clinical Board of Nutrition and a diplomate with the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Silverman is also a HardStyle Kettlebell Certified instructor.
He has a full-time private practice in White Plains, NY, where he specializes in the treatment of joint pain with innovative, science-based, nonsurgical approaches and functional nutrition. He has published articles in Dynamic Chiropractic, JACA, ACA News, Chiropractic Economics, The Original Internist, and Holistic Primary Care. Dr. Silverman is also on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University. He is a health contributor to Fox News Radio and has appeared on Fox & Friends, Fox News, NBC News, CBS News, NewsMax TV, WPIX, Wall Street Journal Live, as a health expert.
Dr. Silverman was awarded the prestigious 2015 Sports Chiropractor of the Year by the ACA Sports Council. In 2016 he published Inside/Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body (Lioncrest Publishing).
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to a new level!
This Advanced Protocol Workshop Will Cover the Examination and Treatment of :
- Brain Balance
- Structural Dynamics
- Posture with Percussion
Learn science-based clinical protocols for the management of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries/concussion
- Lumbar disc degeneration/sciatica
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprain
- Peripheral nerve entrapments
Key clinical takeaways:
- Effective assessment, rehabilitation and nutritional strategies for the management of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders
- Implement a Functional Movement System which reveals faulty movement patterns and corrections with laser protocols
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective laser protocols
- Assess and understand traumatic brain injuries
- Implement and incorporate low-level laser therapy into concussion protocols
- Understand the environment within and how the gut microbiome influences metabolism, body composition and diabetes incidence
- Gain an understanding of the advanced approach to manage pain and inflammation
- Review the pathogenesis of cumulative trauma disorders
Attendees will receive:
- Clinical protocols and pearls based on case studies
- An up-to-date syllabus with graphics and take-home notes
- Information packed days guaranteed to expand your clinical knowledge
- Doctor laser flowcharts and nutritional protocols
October 7th-8th, 2017
Saturday 8am – 5:30pm
Sunday 8am – 12:15pm
Four Points by Sheraton Norwood
1125 Boston Providence Turnpike
Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: (781) 769-7900
Seminar Cost: $175*
States Applied for: MA, NH, ME, VT, NY, CT, RI, CA
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 800-888-4777. Certain restrictions apply.
*$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by Northwestern Health Sciences University to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out quarterly. If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 800-888-4777 x446.
Click here for the Boston Brochure.
~Online fee includes CEs, if you do not need CEs, please contact us directly at (888) 242-0571 for your registration.
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.