~1 CE Hour Applied*~
Hosted by Dynamic Chiropractic & Sponsored by Erchonia Corporation
Join Dr. Dan Murphy, DC online for exciting topics!
- Integrate concepts in laser photon therapy: wavelength, frequency, speed of light, fluence, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences.
- Contrast the differences between thermal and non-thermal laser therapy.
- Develop the relationship between mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy.
- Discuss the physiology of applying laser therapy to both the anatomical part of injury/complaint and to the nerve roots that innervate that anatomical part.
- Explain the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy as related to evolutionary biology and current clinical applications.
* To earn 1 CEU, attend the full hour long presentation and take the online test offered at the end of the webinar. The online test must be completed by 12:00 midnight the day of the webinar.
Last Updated on June 8, 2021 by Erchonia