Unclog the Fog
May 19th-20th, 2018 – Tulsa, OK
Presented by: Kirk Gair, D.C., I.D. E.
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Dr. Gair’s turnkey assessments and techniques will incorporate laser photobiomodulation to not only recalibrate and rejuvenate your patient’s bodies, but also your practice! Dr. Gair will focus on laser science, cellular effects of laser according to peer reviewed research, its broad spectrum of applications, and how lasers can support patients for pain and inflammation by triggering the production of ATP, glutathione, and nitric oxide (a safe FDA approved answer for the ongoing opioid epidemic). Dr. Gair will put a special emphasis on recalibrating and resetting the nervous system to accelerate recovery and enhance performance techniques.
Dr. Gair will give proven, tested clinical insight jewels on which markers are “deal breakers” into your patient’s progress. This pioneering doctor will present information and techniques to Doctors such as yourself, that are seeking ways to separate themselves from the competition by increasing your confidence and providing you with the tools to treat patients’ that other allopathic providers will not.
About Kirk Gair, D.C., I.D. E.
Dr Kirk Gair has been in private practice since 1999 and began using Erchonia low-level lasers in 2004. During that time, he has worked with athletes of all levels, including Super Bowl Champions, MLB and national and state champions. Due to his laser protocols, he has patients come from all over the U.S. for help. Even though his is a 100% referral practice, he has a long waiting list due to his success.
Dr. Gair has also completed additional training in functional medicine and functional neurology under the guidance of internationally acclaimed Dr. Datis Kharrazian. He appeared in Dr. Izabella Wentz’s documentary, The Thyroid Secret. Dr. Gair has also written articles for the Hypothyroid Mom website, which has over 1 million followers and has been featured on podcasts by Thyroid Nation, Rebel Health Tribe, and The Thyroid Pharmacist, Dr. Izabella Wentz.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to a new level!
Key Clinical Takeaways:
- Laser science introduction & its broad spectrum of applications
- How low-level lasers can support patients for pain and inflammation by triggering the production of ATP, glutathione, and nitric oxide
- Lab technique & assessing neurochemistry
- How to generate a steady stream of patients by working with the year-round travel team athletes through marketing and protocols
- Why sports injuries are skyrocketing with today’s youth, how much it is costing per year, and how you can help reduce the costs and get the athletes back to competitive performance quicker
- Excess Fat does more than increase your weight, it also increases your risk of major health problems such as:
- Excess Fat Effects on the Spine
- Obesity epidemic and its effects in joint pain
- The Sheer Impact of Excess Weight on your Lower Body Creates Lots of Problems Including Higher Risk for Bone Thinning, Osteoporosis and Metabolic Syndrome
- Breaking the Inflammation Cycle by Reducing Excess Fat in our Bodies
- FDA Cleared Non-Invasive Laser Treatment for Fat Lipolysis with a Hands-on Demo
- Percussor techniques and Adjustor tool techniques
- Q and A session & Case studies from Dr. Gair’s patients
The Hands-on Protocol Workshops Will Cover the Examination and Treatment of:
- Lumbar Spine
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Cervical Spine
- TBI and Neurodegenerative Conditions
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.
May 19th-20th, 2018
Registration at 7:30am
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
1902 East 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136
Phone: (918) 493-7000
Seminar Cost: $49*
States Applied for: OK, KS, CO, TX, AR, MO, CA, AZ
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 952-885-5446. Certain restrictions apply. *$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out three times per year (May, September and January). If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 952-885-5446.
Click here for the Tulsa Brochure.
To view the complete syllabus, click here.
Every attempt is made to offer these seminars as publicized, however Erchonia Seminars reserves the right to adjust seminar locations, dates, time, speakers, content, etc., due to circumstances beyond control. No audio or video or tape recorders are allowed and no portion of the seminar may be reproduced in any manner without expressed consent. Preregistration is required. Erchonia Seminars cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants if a program must be altered or canceled. Seminar fee is non-refundable. If unable to attend, seminar fee will be transferred to another seminar. ©2014-2018 Erchonia Corporation. All rights reserved.