FORTIFY ~ by Dr. Robert Silverman
A Systematic Approach to Functional Health
November 10th-11th, 2018 – Louisville, KY
Presented by: Robert Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Dr. Robert Silverman, a leading laser expert, leads you through innovative science demonstrating the power of performance nutrition and conservative therapies on health and movement patterns. He will highlight key protocols for improved performance and recovery through an enhanced diet and appropriate supplementation, laser therapy, functional movement assessment, corrective exercises and more. This talk will feature a valuable discussion of the gut/brain axis, with special emphasis on concussion treatment for faster recovery.
To truly improve a patient’s health and optimize active lifestyles, we need to understand how systems interact with one another. Join Dr. Silverman, the doctor’s Chiropractic doctor, in this exciting seminar. You will gain insight into a comprehensive methodology that incorporates proven protocols into a clinically effective system you can apply to your practice immediately.
About Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert G. Silverman is a chiropractic doctor, clinical nutritionist and author of, “Inside-Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body,” an Amazon No. 1 bestseller in 2016. The ACA Sports Council named Dr. Silverman “Sports Chiropractor of the Year” in 2015. He also maintains a busy private practice as founder of Westchester Integrative Health Center, which specializes in the treatment of joint pain using functional nutrition along with cutting-edge, science-based, nonsurgical approaches.
Dr. Silverman is a seasoned health and wellness expert on both the speaking circuits and within the media. He has appeared on FOX News Channel, FOX, NBC, CBS, CW affiliates as well as The Wall Street Journal and NewsMax, to name a few. He was invited as a guest speaker on “Talks at Google” to discuss his current book. As a frequent published author for Dynamic Chiropractic, JACA, ACA News, Chiropractic Economics, The Original Internist and Holistic Primary Care journals, Dr. Silverman is a thought leader in his field and practice.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to a whole new level!
Learn science-based clinical protocols for the management of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries/concussion
- Lumbar disc degeneration/sciatica
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprain
- Peripheral nerve entrapments
- Cell membrane health
- Leaky gut syndrome
Key clinical takeaways:
- Hands-on reproducible, implementable protocols for your practice’s success
- Integrate nutritional protocol for concussions
- Connect gut-immune system-brain for better management of musculoskeletal injuries
- Effective assessment, rehabilitation and nutritional strategies for the management of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders
- Implement a Functional Movement Screen, which reveals faulty movement patterns and corrections with laser protocols
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective laser protocols
- Assess and understand traumatic brain injuries
- Understand the environment within and how the gut microbiome influences metabolism, body composition and diabetes incidence
- Review the pathogenesis of cumulative trauma disorders
- Building the ultimate back for optimal health
Attendees will receive:
- Clinical protocols and pearls based on case studies
- An up-to-date syllabus with graphics and take-home notes
- Information-packed days guaranteed to expand your clinical knowledge
- Doctor laser flowcharts and nutritional protocols
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.
November 10th-11th, 2018
Registration at 7:30am
Seminar Cost: $175*
States Applied for: KY, OH, IN, IL, MO, NC, VA, WV, CA
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 952-885-5446. Certain restrictions apply. *$75 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out three times per year (May, September and January). If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 952-885-5446.
Click here for the Louisville Brochure.