An Integrative Approach to Functional Health
June 29th-30th, 2019 – Columbus, OH
Presented by: Robert Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Chiropractic Association of Ohio
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Dr. Robert Silverman, the doctor’s chiropractic doctor and laser therapy expert, leads you through an innovative demonstration showcasing the power of performance nutrition and conservative therapies on health and movement patterns. Utilizing interactive how-to’s, he demonstrates an integrative approach to improved performance and recovery through an enhanced diet and accurate supplementation, laser therapy, functional movement assessment, corrective exercises and more.
To truly improve a patient’s health and optimize active lifestyles, we need to understand how systems interact with one another. Dr. Silverman discusses the gut-to-brain axis, with special emphasis on understanding Alzheimer’s and treating concussion for faster recovery. Dr. Silverman will also provide a 10-page, take-home algorithm explaining laser therapy and its application during the correlated stages of healing.
Join Dr. Silverman in this informative seminar to gain insight into a comprehensive methodology that incorporates proven protocols into a clinically effective system—one you can apply to your practice immediately.
About Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert G. Silverman is a chiropractic doctor, clinical nutritionist, international speaker and author of, “Inside-Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body,” an Amazon No. 1 bestseller in 2016. The ACA Sports Council named Dr. Silverman “Sports Chiropractor of the Year” in 2015. His extensive list of educational accomplishments includes six different degrees in clinical nutrition. Dr. Silverman also maintains a busy private practice as founder of Westchester Integrative Health Center, which specializes in the treatment of joint pain using functional nutrition along with cutting-edge, science-based, nonsurgical approaches.
Dr. Silverman is on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University, the advisory board for Metagenics and is a seasoned health and wellness expert on both the speaking circuits and within the media, as well as a frequent health expert contributor on national blogs such as Consumer Health Digest. He has appeared on FOX News Channel, FOX, NBC, CBS, CW affiliates as well as The Wall Street Journal and NewsMax, to name a few.
He was invited as a guest speaker on “Talks at Google” to discuss his current book. As a frequent published author in peer-reviewed journals and other mainstream publications, including Thrive Global, Integrative Practitioner, MindBodyGreen, Health Radar, Muscle and Fitness, The Original Internist and Holistic Primary Care journals, Dr. Silverman is a thought leader in his field and practice.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to a whole new level!
Key clinical takeaways:
- Hands-on reproducible, implementable protocols for your practice success
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective laser protocols
- Assess and understand traumatic brain injuries (concussion, neurodegenerative diseases)
- Strategies to initiate the positive impact of gut health on the musculoskeletal system
- Review the pathogenesis of cumulative trauma disorders
- Learn the breakthrough technique for non-invasive fat reduction
- Building the Ultimate Back: from chronic back pain to high performance
- Clinical breakthroughs in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Flowchart explaining laser therapy and its application during the correlated stages of healing.
- Acute, sub-acute, chronic, wellness and prevention phases with frequency and timing of applications
- Corrective exercise program
- Expertly assess intestinal and blood-brain dysfunctions
- Demonstrations of laser applications and case studies
Learn science-based clinical protocols for the management of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries/concussion
- Lumbar disc degeneration/sciatica
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprain
- Peripheral nerve entrapments
- Cell membrane health
- Leaky gut syndrome
Attendees will receive:
- Clinical protocols and pearls based on case studies
- An up-to-date syllabus with graphics and take-home notes
- Information-packed days guaranteed to expand your clinical knowledge
- Doctor laser flowcharts and nutritional protocols
June 29th-30th, 2019
Registration at 8:00am
Quest Conference Center
8405 Pulsar Place
Columbus, OH 43240
Phone: (614) 540-5540
Retired DC, C.A. $50
At the door $185
First Year Doctor No Charge
States Applied for: OH, IN, SC, MI
Doug Riffle DC
P.O. Box 1084
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Please return completed registration form and check payable to CAO
Register On-Line: Pay with Credit Card or Paypal at ChiropracticAssociationOfOhio.com
For questions: Contact Doug Riffle, DC (740) 392-7861
Click here for the Columbus Brochure.
To view the complete syllabus, click here.