NON-THERMAL LASER SOLUTIONS FOR PODIATRIC CLINICS
Presented by: Martine Silverman
February 18th, 2021 – ONLINE
~2 Online CEs Applied~
Offering CE Hours DPM
About The Seminar
The knowledge and skills you will acquire during this action-packed course will change your life, your practice, and your patient’s lives!
About Martine Silverman
Martine Silverman is Director and Podiatrist at The London Nail Laser Clinic in the UK. She qualified from the Birmingham School of Podiatry in 1996 and spent the first ten years of her career in the NHS in London before working in Private Practice. In 2009 Martine set up the London Nail Laser Clinic with the sole aim of treating fungal nail infections using the latest laser technology. The London Nail Laser Clinic has always been proud to offer their patients the most leading-edge equipment available and they have been using the Erchonia LUNULALASER™ since 2012. In addition to running a busy clinic Martine took on the role of Clinical Consultant for Erchonia Lasers Limited in 2017 and carries out training for new Lunula providers as well as offering ongoing support. She has lectured to many medical practitioners within Europe and further afield on the use of laser therapy for Onychomycosis and other nail disorders.
February 6th, 2021
Registration at 11:30am EST
Saturday 12pm-2pm EST
Your Home or Office
Seminar Cost: $38*
2 Online CEs Applied by OnlineCE.com*
INSTRUCTIONS TO PURCHASE AN EVENT
1. To register, please visit www.chirocredit.com/erchonia
2. Check the box “select for purchase” for all courses you want to register for
3. Click on one of the recurring “submit to cart buttons” and follow onscreen prompts to login and complete your purchase
NOTE: There is a link in the listing for an instruction sheet for taking the event. Please print a copy as it is a step by step pictorial with important instructions.
*CE state approvals based on online state CE requirements. Click here to reference if your licensing state recognizes online CEs and how many.
- Understanding nails and their pathologies
- Realising realistic expectations of Podiatric treatments in helping patients be proud of their nails
- Understanding pain – why we get it, how it affects us
- How to incorporate lasers into routine podiatry practice in order to improve treatment regimes
Last Updated on December 18, 2020 by Erchonia