|In veterinary medicine, laser therapy has become an essential tool for a wide range of applications. In this webinar, Dr. Janet Gordon Palm, DVM, CVCP will teach on how to transform surgical outcomes and challenging cases with the addition of non-thermal laser therapy.
- Demonstrate Pre-operative use of the non-thermal laser to increase parasympathetic tone for a more relaxed patient prior to surgery.
- Illuminate the concept of priming tissues for tissue regenerative healing with application of non-thermal laser within 2 hours of intended surgery.
- Discuss multi-systemic benefits, including expedited metabolism of anesthesia, allowing for a smoother recovery.
- Enlighten attendees to the benefits of the bactericidal/sporicidal violet laser, especially in dental applications, orthopedics, infected wounds, as well as routine surgeries.
- Display and present protocols of patients benefiting from this expedited healing, including post TPLO, dental extractions, feline Perineal urethrostomy, and intraoperative use during cystotomy, and exploratory fb surgery.