Jerome Rerucha, D.C. B.S., C.S.C.S., C.H.P.S.®
Certified Human Performance Specialist®
- Owner of Performance Chiropractic & Wellness
- Founder and Developer of:
Health Integration Technique (H.I.T.)®
Fitness Integration Technique (F.I.T.)®
2051 Clearwater Drive 706-467-9144
White Plains, GA 30678
Register for Performance Optimization - Tallahassee, FL - Dec 4th!!
Education & training
University of Nebraska at Kearney B.S. 1989-1993
Certified Strength Endorsement
Life University 1996-2000
Doctor of Chiropractic
Licensed in the states of California, Georgia and Idaho
2011 Graduate of Parker University Animal Chiropractic program
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist CSCS
Jerome Rerucha D.C., B.S., C.S.C.S. C.H.P.S.® is a practicing clinician, co-owner of Crossfit Eatonton with his wife, Jennette, and a speaker teaching integration of advanced clinical treatment applications and competitive strength and conditioning principles. Prior to clinical practice he was a full-time strength coach, competed in powerlifting for 14 years and won a Lifetime Drug Free World Title and The Best Lifter Award in 1999. Dr. Rerucha has been involved with numerous Division 1 strength programs. Having the personal competitive lifting experience, coaching numerous types of athletes and elite strength athletes provides additional benefits when teaching his dynamic clinical applications.
Guest Speaker for athletic programs, seminars, and health symposiums.
- 2001 – Current Instructor with Erchonia Laser Healthcare – Sports medicine, soft tissue and rehabilitation protocols. Hundreds of seminars have been provided to clinicians of all disciplines using Erchonia technology and uses into clinical application.
- 2001 – 2005 “How to Clone a Wellness Practice” with Dr. John Brimhall
- S.W.I.S. 2002 (Symposium for Weight Training Injury Specialists)
- 2005 – Current One hundred plus seminars with Dan Murphy DC teaching clinical applications.
- 2005 Pan American Sports Congress
- 2006 – 2008 Parker Seminars
- 2007-2008 Florida Chiropractic Association
- 2008 Alaska Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2009 Pro Sport Las Vegas
- 2010 Georgia Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2010 Pro Sport Seattle
- 2010 Florida Chiropractic Association Winter Convention
- 2010 – 2011 Mississippi Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2011 New Mexico Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2011 Pro Sport Seattle
- 2011 Texas Chiropractic College Homecoming
- 2011 Pro Sport Las Vegas
- 2012 Georgia Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2012 Pro Sport Minneapolis
- 2012 Puerto Rico Chiropractic Association 4th Chiropractic Congress
- 2012 Alaska Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2012 Parker Vegas National Convention
- 2013 Idaho State Chiropractic Association
- 2013 Alabama State Chiropractic Convention
- 2013 Pro Sport Salt Lake City
- 2013 Parker Seminars Denver
- 2013 Nebraska State Chiropractic Association
- 2014 Napa California Chiropractic Association
- 2014 Pennsylvania State Chiropractic Association
- 2014 ProSport Extreme Extremities
- 2014 Parker Seminars Dallas
- 2014 Wisconsin State Convention
- 2014 New Hampshire State Chiropractic Convention
- 2014 ProSort Las Vegas
- 2015 Oregon State Chiropractic Association
- 2015 Society for Weight Training Injury Specialists Symposium
- 2016 Parker Vegas
- 2016 FCA Spring
- 2016 Life Homecoming
- 2016 Alaska State convention
- 2017 South Carolina State Chiropractic Association
- 2017 Arizona State Chiropractic Convention
- 2018 Tennessee Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2018 Life University Homecoming
- 2019 Tennessee Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2019 Arkansas Chiropractic Society State Convention
- 2019 ProSport Las Vegas
- 2020 Arkansas Chiropractic State Convention
- 2020 Life University Homecoming
- 2020 Florida Chiropractic National Convention
Extensive training in Sacral Occiput Technique, Applied Kinesiology, Soft tissue/trigger point techniques, Neuro-Emotional Technique, Activator, Thompson Technique, Full spine adjusting, extremity adjusting, Total Body Modification, Clinical Exercise, Homeopathy, Animal Adjusting, Clinical Nutrition, Functional Medicine and more.
An advanced examination and treatment system that includes 15 registered trademarks; “Integrating Clinical Evaluation & Performance Enhancement®.” Teaching clinicians the art of creating a Brain BodyMap® and providing multidimensional correction involving adjustments, soft tissue, clinical exercises and much more.
Health Integration Technique (H.I.T.)®
A multidimensional system integrating the major healing arts and applying lab testing, nutrition, homeopathy and multiple modalities.
Fitness Integration Technique (F.I.T.)®
is a multi-dimensional program that creates a “universal evaluation and language” to integrate clinicians, strength & fitness professionals and the clients they serve.
(F.I.T.)® is a standardized, active, reproducible, progressive system of patient/client evaluation. (F.I.T.)® is used to determine symmetry, asymmetry, strength and conditioning imbalances, proper range of motion and the flexibility/inflexibility of hard and soft tissue components resulting in a three dimensional “BodyMap®”. The evaluation measures a person’s comprehensive neuro-musculo-skeletal-fascial, meridian system and “General Physical Preparedness” (GPP).
Imbalances are determined by evaluating and scoring single axis movements in standard planes of motion and graduating to multi-axial (skilled) movement patterns. Ultimately, the information transfers to open skilled activity in daily life or in elite athletic performance. The results of the (F.I.T.)® evaluation then assists the integration of professional treatment recommendations.
The goal of (F.I.T.)® is for each clinician and/or performance specialist to excel in “active examination™” procedures and provide a treatment solution of specific Low Level Laser Therapy, adjustments, percussion and prescribed “Clinical Exercise” programs to correct and optimize beyond the concept of ideal neutral posture and to graduate to optimum (flexibility, strength, balance and agility) movement, function and performance patterns.
- 1988 Nebraska 165 lb state champion and Outstanding Light Weight Lifter Award
- 1988 Nebraska class B State Powerlifting Team Champion
- 1989 Coach for the Nebraska State Class B State Powerlifting Team Champion and coached Heavy Weight Best Lifter Award Winner; all state record holder Nick Worrell.
- 1989 2nd place ADFPA (currently USAPL) Teenage Nationals 220 lb
- 1989-1998 Numerous powerlifting competitions state, national, international powerlifting titles in 220 lb - 242 lb division
- 1998 1st place WDFPF Pan Am Games, Best Lifter Award 1st place WNPF National Champion
- 1999 1st place WNPF Georgia State Champion, Best Lifter Award; 1st place WNPF National Champion Best Lifter Award; 1st place WNPF World Champion Best lifter Award, Open Lifter of the Year Award.
- 2001 1st place WNPF National Benchpress, Deadlift and Ironman Championships.
- University of Alabama (1993) Strength and Conditioning internship under Gene Stallings (Head Football Coach) and Lebaron Caruthers (1993 Division 1 Strength Coach of the Year Award).
- Life University (1998-March 2000) Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Rugby. Team achieved its first Super League Title, first team to achieve undefeated Super League season; National Title Runner Up.
- Chiropractor for the 2008, 2009 USA World Powerlifting Team Members; Quest Duluth, GA; coach Sherman Ledford
- Chiropractor for the 2008, 2009 USA National Weightlifting Team Members; Atlanta, GA
- Chiropractor for the all time American Super Man Rated Strength Athlete Caleb Williams 2008-Current
- Chiropractor / Strength and Conditioning Coach for Bellator MMA 2014 Welterweight (170 lb) World Champion Douglas Lima (strength and conditioning and chiropractic 2009 - 2019).
- Chiropractor / Strength and Conditioning Coach for numerous state – world champion strength athletes.
Performance Chiropractic & Wellness
Check Out Erchonia's Complete Schedule Here!