EXPANDING PODIATRIC REGENERATIVE THERAPEUTIC OPPORTUNITIES
With Low-Level Laser Technology
Presented by: Kerry Zang, DPM, DABPS, FACFAS
May 12th, 2021 – OLINE
~2 Online CEs Applied~
Offering CE Hours for DPMs*
About The Seminar
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your podiatric practice to the next level!
About Kerry Zang, DPM, DABPS, FACFAS
Dr. Zang started practicing in 1970 and is the founder of the Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians. He is Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and Chairman of Axolotl Biologix’s Medical Advisory Board. An innovator in his field, he has recently developed a new, non-surgical treatment protocol for neuropathy of the feet. He has designed implants and surgical devices that are currently being used by surgeons across the country. Dr. Zang is also the co-author of several papers, including a placebo-controlled randomized study on Low-Level Laster Therapy at 635nm for Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciitis published in The Journal of Foot and Ankle surgery. Respected among physicians for his unique diagnostic skills, he is often consulted on complicated and challenging cases. During his years in practice, he has learned that one of the more important aspects of treating patients is listening.
May 12th, 2021
Registration at 11:30am
Wednesday 12:00-2:00pm EST
Your Home or Office
Seminar Cost: $FREE*
2 Online CEs Applied through www.OnlineCE.com.
Please visit the link below and create an account.
Login and Click on the Redeem Coupon button: Enter the coupon code: 655673 and submit.
The course will immediately be listed under My Scheduled TeleSeminars/Webinars on your Personal Homepage.
Offer expires 5/11/21 at 12:00am EST
IMPORTANT: If attendee no-shows for event, you will not be eligible for future free CE events. If you are unable to make it, a 48-hour cancellation is required. You must send cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CE state approvals based on online state CE requirements. Click here to reference if your licensing state recognizes online CEs and how many.
After participating in this activity, the viewer should be better able to:
- Understand the role regenerative laser medicine has in podiatry
- Identify indications for regenerative laser medicine
- Recognize the latest advancements in regenerative therapy
- Understand the benefits of low-level laser therapy
- Physiology of photobiology & low-level laser therapy
- Recognize LLLT’s place in regenerative medicine as both primary and adjunctive therapy
- Apply multiple diode laser protocols for musculoskeletal conditions
- Understand the role of dual wavelength low-level laser therapy in the treatment of onychomycosis
- Incorporate new laser research and its clinical applications in the treatment of onychomycosis
- Apply low-level laser protocols in the treatment of onychomycosis
Last Updated on March 4, 2021 by Erchonia