Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO
P. O. Box 7044
Auburn, CA 95604
- Undergraduate three years at the University of California, San Diego
- 1978, graduated from Western States Chiropractic College, magna cum laude
- 1986, Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Have accumulated approximately the following post-graduate continuing education hours: Biomechanics: 460 hours; Orthopedics: 910 hours; X-ray: 430 hours; Neurology: 880 hours; Nutrition 310 hours.
- Continuous clinical practice 1978 - 2003.
- Part-time clinical practice 2003 through present.
Undergraduate Teaching Experience:
1982 to present and continuing, part-time undergraduate faculty at Life Chiropractic College West, in Hayward, CA. Current class is Management of Spinal Disorders; Rank, full professor.
Postgraduate Teaching Experience:
Has taught approximately 1,450 twelve hour postgraduate continuing education classes.
Class topics include: biomechanics of vehicular collisions; biomechanics of spine trauma; biomechanics of pediatric vehicular collisions; soft tissue injury and repair; pain and proprioceptive neurology; the management of spine and spinal related disorders; clinical nutrition.
Has taught postgraduate classes for Life Chiropractic College West, Los Angeles Chiropractic College, Life University (Chiropractic), Logan Chiropractic College, Palmer Chiropractic College, Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City, University of Western States, and Northwestern Health Science University.
- 1989: Chapter V in Spinal Manipulation: "Posture, Tissues, Neurology and Health", published by Chiropractic Biophysics, Inc.
- 1990-2013: Quarterly Column in the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic.
- 1996: Contributing author: Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, Aspen Publication.
- 1998: Contributing author: Pediatric Chiropractic, Williams & Wilkins.
- 2005: Contributing author: Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, 2nd edition, Jones and Bartlett.
- 2011: Contributing author: Pediatric Chiropractic, 2nd edition, Wolters Kluwer, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- 1987, 1991 and 1995: Post-graduate Educator of the Year, given by the International Chiropractic Association.
- 1997: The Carl S. Cleveland, Jr., Educator of the year, given by the International Chiropractic Association of California.
- 2001: Dr. Murphy was honored by the readers of Dynamic Chiropractic as the top vote receiver for the “Our Virtual Chiropractic Association.”
- In 2001, Dr. Murphy was chosen “Chiropractor of the Year” by the International Chiropractic Association of California.
- 2003-2009, Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association.
- 2009-2010, “Chiropractor of the Year” from the International Chiropractic
Dr. Kristin Hieshetter, D.C.
4262 Monterey Drive
Florence, SC 29501
Dr. Kristin Hieshetter is a healer, a chiropractor, a metabolic biochemist, and a low-level laser specialist. She graduated Magna Sum Laude from Central Michigan University, full academic scholarship, ran the medical microbiology labs and biotechnology labs for 2 years, was a Research Scholar in Mammalian Physiology. At Palmer College, she was a Vogt Leadership Scholar, received the Extern Recognition Award from Palmer College Clinics, was a teaching assistant in neuromusculoskeletal diagnosis, physical diagnosis, and radiology and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Palmer College and presented at Palmer College Homecoming. Her core expertise is in maximizing neurological function using chiropractic mediated facilitation, anti-inflammatory protocols, and Erchonia lasers. Dr. Kristin will continue her work in chiropractic, low level laser, functional medicine, and completing the books she is composing. She was awarded the Newberry Michigan Chamber of Commerce Employer of the Year Award in March 2019. Dr. Kristin served as UP Chiropractic Association President from 2015-2019. She is currently integral in setting up an Alzheimer’s Study at Central Michigan University with Erchonia Lasers and Dr. Gary Dunbar, PhD, in the Behavioral Neuropsychology Department.
Erchonia Laser Specialist
WCA Nutrition Certified
Connect-My-Brain Autistic Rehabilitation Training
Alzheimer’s Prevention, Stroke Rehabilitation
Women’s Health & Pregnancy Health
Owner and Operator of two chiropractic clinics
2008-Present: Helen Newberry Joy Hospital Courtesy Counseling/Medical Staff
- Upper Peninsula Chiropractic Association President: 2015-2019
- 2019 Actively coordinating Alzheimer’s Research Study with Erchonia Corporation under Dr. Gary Dunbar at Central Michigan University
- 2019 Newberry Michigan Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- 2017 Presenter at Erchonia Conference in Chicago: Restructuring a complete hamstring avulsion with growth plate avulsion using a low level laser
- 2015, 2016 Winter Break for Knowledge Key Note Speaker
- 2010-2012 Ashtonga Yoga Instructor at Curves Gym
- 2012-2019 Newberry Highschool Employer for Student Internships
- 2015-2018 Michigan Association of Chiropractors Worksafe Doctor [partnered with MiOSHA to teach workplace ergonomics at local businesses]
- 2012-2013 International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Scholar
- 2008-Present: Owner, CEO, and doctor for Superior Health & Wellness, PLLC
- 2005 Northern Michigan University UP Teacher’s Association conference Key Note Speaker, lecture topic: Nutrition, supplementation, ADD/ADHD
Palmer College of Chiropractic 2001-2005
Palmer College of Chiropractic Keynote Speaker “The Seven Miracles of Chiropractic” 2005
Palmer College of Chiropractic Vogt Leadership Scholar 2002-2005
Palmer Student Alumni Foundation President 2004/5; Treasurer 2002-2004
Palmer College of Chiropractic Suma Cum Laude Scholar
PCCIAA Michigan Endowed Scholarship
Chiropractic Medical Mission Trip Fiji 2004
2004-2005 Teaching assistant for:
Central Michigan University 1997-2001
- Outstanding High School Student Scholarship
- Beaver Island Tuition Scholarship 1998
- Hostutler Scholarship 1999,2000
- Kimberly Sue Mills Memorial Scholarship 1999, 2000
- Ethyl Nellie Taylor Scholarship 2000
- Pre-Medical & Osteopathic Society
- Larzelere Hall Council
Lab Teaching Assistant, Medical Microbiology
Lab Teaching Assistant, Biotechnology
Physiology Researcher under Dr. John I. Scheide, PhD. And Biology Dept Head
- Manistique High School Glee Club Musical Director and Choreographer 2018/19
- Anthony’s Catholic School Basketball coach 2019
- Amici Chorale Director 2010-2013
- Francis de Sales Catholic School 2015-2019 field trips, children’s parties, Spring Carnival
- Childhood Development
- Optimizing Brain Health
- Ketogenic Brain Function
- Running, Weight training, hiking, Stand-Up-Paddle Boarding, Classically trained pianist, Singing, Theatre, and spending as much time as possible with my wonderful husband and two amazing daughters