How Erchonia Cold Laser Devices Assist Medical Professionals
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT), or cold laser therapy is a viable option for professionals throughout the medical industry. With new products and uses being researched every day, there is limitless potential for LLLT use in healthcare. Many laser applications are available on the market today that make cold laser equipment an indispensable tool for chiropractors, physical therapists and health centers nationwide.
How the Best Low-Level Lasers Provide Pain Relief
LLLT (or photobiomodulation therapy) uses lasers to provide patients with relief from chronic pain by altering cellular function. By primarily targeting the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase, low-level lasers can increase ATP and reduce oxidative stress. Cell metabolism improves, allowing patients to heal quickly from a variety of issues such as:
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
LLLT has been reviewed throughout the years as a favorable treatment option for conditions such as these, as organizations and journals like the American College of Physicians, BMJ, Task Force on Neck Pain and Its Associated Disorders and other leading health professionals have credited LLLT for its benefits. And with 15 FDA market clearances, Erchonia is a leading manufacturer of lasers for LLLT treatments.
Erchonia’s Low-Level Laser Products for Health Centers
Erchonia low-level lasers are innovatively designed for use by today’s top medical experts. Erchonia pain relief lasers for medical professionals include:
- FX-635® for heel pain and chronic low back pain: The hands-free FX635 laser provides painless bio-stimulation for increased quality of life. It’s the only laser market cleared by the FDA to treat plantar fasciitis and became the only FDA market-cleared low-level laser for chronic lower back pain in May 2018, with a 72 percent success rate in clinical trials.
- XLR8: The XLR8 is a handheld dual-diode low-level laser device with three FDA 501(k) market clearances. It features an easy-to-use graphic user interface designed to promote relief for head, neck, shoulder, as well as other applications.
- EVRL: The Erchonia Violet and Red Laser is a smartphone-sized, handheld laser. Operating at wavelengths of 405nm and 635nm, the EVRL provides practitioners with an innovative device for treatment versatility.
- PL-Touch: The PL-Touch cold laser houses four red diode lasers within two removable probes designed to deliver specific amounts of laser energy and varied laser frequencies for an individualized regimen.
- Base Station: The Base Station is a deluxe smart docking base with three handheld lasers operating at 635nm and 405nm with both constant and varied frequency capabilities for a variety of applications.
- Lunula Laser®: The Erchonia Lunula Laser is indicated for use for the temporary increase of clear nail in patients with onychomycosis (e.g. dermatophytes Trichophyton rubrum and T. mentagrophytes, and/or yeasts Candida albicans, etc.).
Each of Erchonia’s low-level laser products is designed in compliance with the highest standard of laser safety to protect both medical staff and patients. From concept to viable, agency-approved treatment method, lasers undergo a rigorous research and screening process to ensure the highest quality for medical professionals in every field. Contact us right away for more information.