Jerome Rerucha, D.C. B.S., C.S.C.S., C.H.P.S.®
Certified Human Performance Specialist®
- Owner of Performance Chiropractic & Wellness
- Founder and Developer of:
Health Integration Technique (H.I.T.)®
Fitness Integration Technique (F.I.T.)®
2051 Clearwater Drive 706-467-9144
White Plains, GA 30678
Education & training
Jerome Rerucha D.C., B.S., C.S.C.S. C.H.P.S.® is a practicing clinician, co-owner of Crossfit Eatonton with his wife, Jennette, and a speaker teaching integration of advanced clinical treatment applications and competitive strength and conditioning principles. Prior to clinical practice he was a full-time strength coach, competed in powerlifting for 14 years and won a Lifetime Drug Free World Title and The Best Lifter Award in 1999. Dr. Rerucha has been involved with numerous Division 1 strength programs. Having the personal competitive lifting experience, coaching numerous types of athletes and elite strength athletes provides additional benefits when teaching his dynamic clinical applications.
Guest Speaker for athletic programs, seminars, and health symposiums.
- 2001 – Current Instructor with Erchonia Laser Healthcare – Sports medicine, soft tissue and rehabilitation protocols. Hundreds of seminars have been provided to clinicians of all disciplines using Erchonia technology and uses into clinical application.
- 2001 – 2005 “How to Clone a Wellness Practice” with Dr. John Brimhall
- S.W.I.S. 2002 (Symposium for Weight Training Injury Specialists)
- 2005 – Current One hundred plus seminars with Dan Murphy DC teaching clinical applications.
- 2005 Pan American Sports Congress
- 2006 – 2008 Parker Seminars
- 2007-2008 Florida Chiropractic Association
- 2008 Alaska Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2009 Pro Sport Las Vegas
- 2010 Georgia Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2010 Pro Sport Seattle
- 2010 Florida Chiropractic Association Winter Convention
- 2010 – 2011 Mississippi Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2011 New Mexico Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2011 Pro Sport Seattle
- 2011 Texas Chiropractic College Homecoming
- 2011 Pro Sport Las Vegas
- 2012 Georgia Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2012 Pro Sport Minneapolis
- 2012 Puerto Rico Chiropractic Association 4th Chiropractic Congress
- 2012 Alaska Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2012 Parker Vegas National Convention
- 2013 Idaho State Chiropractic Association
- 2013 Alabama State Chiropractic Convention
- 2013 Pro Sport Salt Lake City
- 2013 Parker Seminars Denver
- 2013 Nebraska State Chiropractic Association
- 2014 Napa California Chiropractic Association
- 2014 Pennsylvania State Chiropractic Association
- 2014 ProSport Extreme Extremities
- 2014 Parker Seminars Dallas
- 2014 Wisconsin State Convention
- 2014 New Hampshire State Chiropractic Convention
- 2014 ProSort Las Vegas
- 2015 Oregon State Chiropractic Association
- 2015 Society for Weight Training Injury Specialists Symposium
- 2016 Parker Vegas
- 2016 FCA Spring
- 2016 Life Homecoming
- 2016 Alaska State convention
- 2017 South Carolina State Chiropractic Association
- 2017 Arizona State Chiropractic Convention
- 2018 Tennessee Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2018 Life University Homecoming
- 2019 Tennessee Chiropractic Association State Convention
- 2019 Arkansas Chiropractic Society State Convention
- 2019 ProSport Las Vegas
- 2020 Arkansas Chiropractic State Convention
- 2020 Life University Homecoming
- 2020 Florida Chiropractic National Convention
Extensive training in Sacral Occiput Technique, Applied Kinesiology, Soft tissue/trigger point techniques, Neuro-Emotional Technique, Activator, Thompson Technique, Full spine adjusting, extremity adjusting, Total Body Modification, Clinical Exercise, Homeopathy, Animal Adjusting, Clinical Nutrition, Functional Medicine and more.
An advanced examination and treatment system that includes 15 registered trademarks; “Integrating Clinical Evaluation & Performance Enhancement®.” Teaching clinicians the art of creating a Brain BodyMap® and providing multidimensional correction involving adjustments, soft tissue, clinical exercises and much more.
Health Integration Technique (H.I.T.)®
A multidimensional system integrating the major healing arts and applying lab testing, nutrition, homeopathy and multiple modalities.
Fitness Integration Technique (F.I.T.)®
is a multi-dimensional program that creates a “universal evaluation and language” to integrate clinicians, strength & fitness professionals and the clients they serve.
(F.I.T.)® is a standardized, active, reproducible, progressive system of patient/client evaluation. (F.I.T.)® is used to determine symmetry, asymmetry, strength and conditioning imbalances, proper range of motion and the flexibility/inflexibility of hard and soft tissue components resulting in a three dimensional “BodyMap®”. The evaluation measures a person’s comprehensive neuro-musculo-skeletal-fascial, meridian system and “General Physical Preparedness” (GPP).
Imbalances are determined by evaluating and scoring single axis movements in standard planes of motion and graduating to multi-axial (skilled) movement patterns. Ultimately, the information transfers to open skilled activity in daily life or in elite athletic performance. The results of the (F.I.T.)® evaluation then assists the integration of professional treatment recommendations.
The goal of (F.I.T.)® is for each clinician and/or performance specialist to excel in “active examination™” procedures and provide a treatment solution of specific Low Level Laser Therapy, adjustments, percussion and prescribed “Clinical Exercise” programs to correct and optimize beyond the concept of ideal neutral posture and to graduate to optimum (flexibility, strength, balance and agility) movement, function and performance patterns.
- 1988 Nebraska 165 lb state champion and Outstanding Light Weight Lifter Award
- 1988 Nebraska class B State Powerlifting Team Champion
- 1989 Coach for the Nebraska State Class B State Powerlifting Team Champion and coached Heavy Weight Best Lifter Award Winner; all state record holder Nick Worrell.
- 1989 2nd place ADFPA (currently USAPL) Teenage Nationals 220 lb
- 1989-1998 Numerous powerlifting competitions state, national, international powerlifting titles in 220 lb - 242 lb division
- 1998 1st place WDFPF Pan Am Games, Best Lifter Award 1st place WNPF National Champion
- 1999 1st place WNPF Georgia State Champion, Best Lifter Award; 1st place WNPF National Champion Best Lifter Award; 1st place WNPF World Champion Best lifter Award, Open Lifter of the Year Award.
- 2001 1st place WNPF National Benchpress, Deadlift and Ironman Championships.
- University of Alabama (1993) Strength and Conditioning internship under Gene Stallings (Head Football Coach) and Lebaron Caruthers (1993 Division 1 Strength Coach of the Year Award).
- Life University (1998-March 2000) Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Rugby. Team achieved its first Super League Title, first team to achieve undefeated Super League season; National Title Runner Up.
- Chiropractor for the 2008, 2009 USA World Powerlifting Team Members; Quest Duluth, GA; coach Sherman Ledford
- Chiropractor for the 2008, 2009 USA National Weightlifting Team Members; Atlanta, GA
- Chiropractor for the all time American Super Man Rated Strength Athlete Caleb Williams 2008-Current
- Chiropractor / Strength and Conditioning Coach for Bellator MMA 2014 Welterweight (170 lb) World Champion Douglas Lima (strength and conditioning and chiropractic 2009 - 2019).
- Chiropractor / Strength and Conditioning Coach for numerous state – world champion strength athletes.
Scott Tauber, DC, DABCO, CPC
150 E. Camelback Rd., Ste. 444
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
(888) 924-7479 ● Fax (888) 841-8585
American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians COO & Director of Education 7150 E. Camelback Rd., Ste. 444 2009 - present Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 Capital Healthcare Consultants, LLC President & CEO 7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd., Ste. 300 2005 - present Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 Tauber Chiropractic Office, P.C. Private Practice 4910 East Ray Road, Suite 9 1985 - 2004 Phoenix, AZ 85044 Lakeside Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. Private Practice 2113 Veterans Boulevard 1984 - 1985 Metairie, Louisiana 70002
- ACA (American Chiropractic Association) News, "MD Collaboration for Personal Injury Patients" April 2015 (article)
- Chiropractic Economics, “Case Analysis - Protecting Your Personal Injury Cases Begins at the Outset” October 2014 (article)
- Guest Instructor, The American College of Chiropractic Consultants and The Council on Forensic Sciences Annual Fall Conference, Chicago, Illinois; Personal Injury Clinical Case Work-Up and Documentation Errors/Omissions, October 2014
- Chiropractic Economics, “PI Rules of the Road - Three Ways to Improve Your Personal Injury Practice” April 2014 (article)
- Guest Instructor, Oklahoma Chiropractors’ Association Fall Re-Licensing Event, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Clinical Documentation and Case Management of the Personal Injury Patient, August 2013
- Guest Instructor, Jacobs & Jacobs Law Firm Annual Event, Tacoma, Washington; Strategies for Personal Injury Success, June 2013
- Guest Instructor, Life University, Marietta, Georgia; Clinical Documentation and Case Management of the Personal Injury Patient, December 2011, February 2012 and February 2013
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal, “Will 2012 Be Your Best Year in Practice?” November 2011 (article)
- Guest Instructor, Arizona Association of Chiropractic, Chandler Arizona; 5 Most Common Personal Injury Documentation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them, September, September 2011
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal, “Patient Treatment Plans – Does Yours
- Make Sense?” April-May 2010 (article)
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal, “Medicare – Are you Doing Your
- P-A-R-T?” October 2009 (article)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) – (2009 – present)
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal , “Evaluation & Management Codes – What Every DC Should Fully Know” June 2009 (article)
- Guest Instructor, Neuropathy Treatment Centers of America, Casa Grande, Arizona; Medicare Documentation, Compliance, Coding & Billing, Part II, April, 2009
- Guest Instructor, Arizona Association of Special Investigation Units (AASIU) Annual Conference, Phoenix, Arizona, Fundamentals of Soft Tissue Injury Documentation, March 2009
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal , “Your Patient Examinations: Basic “Re-Training,” March 2009 (article)
- Guest Instructor, Neuropathy Treatment Centers of America, Casa Grande, Arizona; Medicare Documentation, Compliance, Coding & Billing, Part I, February, 2009
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal , “A Complete Initial Patient History: What are the Benefits?” January 2009 (article)
- Guest Instructor, American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians, Phoenix Arizona; CPT Coding & Billing and Clinical Case Management, June 2008
- Certified J-Tech Medical trainer, computerized range of motion and manual muscle testing (2003)
- Chiropractic investigative consultant to the State of Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners (2003 – present)
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal , “CA Corner,” (1999 – 2001) articles
- Co-founder, developer & instructor, “Advancement through Chiropractic Training Seminars,” Doctor of Chiropractic Continuing Education seminars (1999 – present)
- Chiropractic consultant, Arizona Department of Insurance, (1997)
- Independent Chiropractic consultant, medico legal cases, (1996 – present)
- Chiropractic consultant, State of Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners (1994 – 2003)
- Co-founder, developer & instructor, “Advancement through Chiropractic Training Seminars,” Chiropractic Assistant training seminars (1993 – present)
- Guest Lecturer, Arizona Association of Chiropractic State Convention (1993 – 1995)
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Journal , “Piriformis Syndrome,” November/December 1992 (article)
- Examiner, State of Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners (1991 – 1998)
- Team Chiropractic Physician, Arizona State Arena Football Association (1990 – 1991)
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics 1991
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Life Chiropractic College 1981 - 1984
- Marietta, Georgia Doctor of Chiropractic
- State University of New York at Stony Brook 1978 - 1981
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Whiplash & Brain Injury Traumatology Graduate – Spine Research Institute of San Diego (1995)
- Arizona State Acupuncture Licensure (1988)
- Fellow, International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture (1988)
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic; Certification on Disability & Impairment Ratings (1987)
- Arizona State Physiotherapy Licensure (1986)
- Arizona State Chiropractic Licensure (1985)
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Professional Coders