Vitality Seminar Topics:
Clinical Physiology – Integrating infection, evolution, immunity, inflammation, fibrosis, blood flow, mitochondria, ATP, oxidative stress, and DNA
Chiropractic for All – Integrating mechanical integrity in gravity, weight, load, levers, posture, mechanoreception, mechanotransduction, mechanobiology, tensegrity, neurology, blood flow, and DNA.
Current Laser Research from the 1960s to Present – Different types of lasers vs LEDs, high vs low power, safety considerations and contraindications
Healthy Diet for All – Integrating high vegetable, low lectin, low glycemic dietary habits.
Discussing problems with refined carbohydrates, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and chemical toxins.
Exercise for All – Integrating high intensity interval training, weight lifting, brain derived neurotrophic factor, human growth hormone, and interleukin-10.
Laser Physiology – Discuss the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy, wavelength, frequency, speed of light, fluence, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences: mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy
Supplements for All – Review why all people need between 5-8 different supplements and why.
Dr. Murphy’s Protocols for:
- Back Pain
- Fibrosis/Scar Protocol
The Mind Body Connection Seminar Topics:
- Basic neurophysiology & understanding the mechanism of healthy neuronal function & the foundation for neuroplasticity.
- Neuropathophysiology & understanding the mechanisms of neuronal disruption and cell death.
- How lasers effect the common causes of neuronal injury.
- The economic burden of neurological conditions in America.
- Understanding how chiropractic adjusting & techniques influence the central nervous system.
- Lab techniques for neurochemistry including barrier systems & inflammation causes.
- Objective biomarkers & clinical applications for neurological screening.
- Condition specific technique & applications for the most common neurological and chiropractic conditions:
- Central effects of spinal manipulation of the midline structures, extremity & rib adjustments.
- Pain management.
- Case studies.
- Laser research & clinical applications.
- Balance testing & using objective biomarkers for outcome assessments
- Hands-on laser workshop for condition specific applications & their influence on the central nervous system while laser is applied to the peripheral nervous system.
- Complex pain conditions & clinical applications.