Vitality ~ by Dr. Dan Murphy
Anti-Aging, Performance and Healthy Living Seminar
September 22nd-23rd, 2018 – Bloomington, MN
Presented by: Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO
Co-sponsored by: Erchonia Corporation & Northwestern Health Sciences University
~12 CEs Applied~
About The Seminar
Find out how to make a difference in America’s healthcare star ting with your patients from research expert Professor Dan Murphy DC, DABCO. Dan Murphy DC, DABCO offers the highest quality learning courses validated by scientific research. In this course, Dan Murphy DC, DABCO will educate on structure and function throughout the nervous system and the entire body for systemic wellness; including, but not limited to ATP, mitochondria, laser therapy, brain function, low back pain, nutrition and state-of-the-art technologies that are tailor-made for expert chiropractic care. The knowledge and skills you learn in this course can be applied immediately when you return to the office!
About Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO
Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO is a well-recognized, award winning chiropractor and a popular instructor who teaches internationally while maintaining a part-time clinical practice. He has taught over 1,610 twelve-hour postgraduate continuing education classes. He also serves as part-time undergraduate faculty professor at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the management of spinal disorders. He has taught post-graduate classes for a long list of chiropractic colleges and individual programs. He is a contributing author to several books and a quarterly columnist in the American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic. From 2003 – 2009, Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO served as the Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association. In 2014, he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR).
This is a must see educational seminar with the one and Professor, Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO.
- Identifying the primary healthcare issues in America today.
- An overview of our current healthcare delivery system concepts in improving America’s healthcare.
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Discuss the importance of ATP in human physiology. Learn key physiological functions of ATP.
- Discuss problems with inadequate production of ATP.
- Mitochondria. Discuss the importance of the mitochondria in health and disease. Discuss the relationship between the mitochondria, free radicals and ATP.
- Laser Photon Therapy. Discuss the relationship between mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy.
- Laser Physiology. Discuss the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy, wavelengths, amperage, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences.
- Brain function: trauma, degenerative, vascular.
- Systemic wellness and peak performance (up-regulation).
- Chronic low back pain.
- Acute whiplash.
- Scar tissue and the fibrosis of repair.
*This seminar qualifies for Erchonia customers for their FREE ERCHONIA SEMINAR with laser purchase.
September 22nd-23rd, 2018
Registration at 7:30am
JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
2141 Lindau Lane
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Phone: (612) 615-0100
Seminar Cost: $FREE*
*Credit card required to hold spot. If attendee no-shows for seminar, $50.00 will be charged to card on file.
States Applied for: MN, ND, SD, IA, IL, WI, CA
If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 952-885-5446. Certain restrictions apply. *$150 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered. CE Hours are applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts are sent out three times per year (May, September and January). If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 952-885-5446.
Click here for the Bloomington Brochure.
To view the complete syllabus, click here.