~For Systemic Inflammation & Chronic Pain~
February 6th, 2021 – ONLINE
~6 Online CEs Applied~
Offering CE Hours for DC, OT, PT, ND & LAC*
About The Seminar
This course is designed to educate healthcare providers on the current health challenges many patients are presenting with on a daily basis. The main topics will be current epidemics of chronic pain, metabolic syndrome, autoimmunity, brain inflammation and cognitive decline. Dr. Andre Camelli will introduce low-level laser technology (LLLT) or photobiomodulation as a very effective core technology to add to your practice. Lasers will be the cornerstone of many treatment protocols covered. Dr. Camelli will take a close look at mitochondrial dysfunction, systemic inflammation, and chronic pain syndromes and recommend practical applications of LLLT for improving overall quality of life. Combining LLLT with the appropriate lifestyle modifications improves the underlying major issues of dysfunction effecting mitochondrial enhancement and reduction of systemic inflammatory conditions. Attendees will receive common threads, “Dr. Camelli’s Core Strategies”, of most health challenges their patients are currently presenting upon office visits.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to take your practice to the next level!
About Andre Camelli, DC
Dr. Andre Camelli, a May of 2000 graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic, owns and operates Life Quest Wellness Center in Cortland, Ohio, since its opening in 2001. At his practice, Dr. Camelli is dedicated to improving the quality of life of his patients by dramatically reducing the devastating effects of stress and subluxations. Dr. Camelli strives to empower each patient to be able to make informed decisions that will keep them and their families healthy. As a best-selling author, Dr. Camelli believes that educating people will not only help them feel better but will enable them to keep themselves healthy their entire lives.
February 6th, 2021
Registration at 9:30am
Your Home or Office
Seminar Cost: $57* (1/2 price until 1/31/21)
6 Online CEs Applied through www.OnlineCE.com.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PURCHASE AN EVENT
1. Go to www.OnlineCE.com.
2. If already have an account, login. If not, select register in the left blue navigation bar.
2. Once logged in, click on the Teleseminar link in the left blue navigation bar
3. Select the Webinars you want to purchase and submit them to your shopping cart
4. Check out
NOTE: There is a link in the listing for an instruction sheet for taking the event. Please print a copy as it is a step by step pictorial with important instructions.
*CE state approvals based on online state CE requirements. Click here to reference if your licensing state recognizes online CEs and how many.
- Intro to basic laser & physiology of photobiomodulation
- Understanding dysfunctional mitochondria, increased oxidative stress & accelerated aging
- LLLT’s role in improving the function of mitochondria
- Basic evaluation, anatomy & neurology of laser applications for FDA Market Clearances
- Understanding neuroinflammatory cascades, gliosis and cognitive decline
- LLLT applications to downregulate NF Kappa Beta & other epigenetic triggers of neurodegeneration
- Strategies & protocols to support the brain
- FDA market cleared non-invasive laser treatment for fat loss
Laser treatment, demonstration & workshops for:
- Low back pain
- Plantar fasciitis, chronic heel & foot pain
- Violet laser
- Chronic neck pain
- Shoulder pain
Last Updated on December 31, 2020 by Erchonia