Clinical Physiology – Integrating infection, evolution, immunity, inflammation, fibrosis, blood flow, mitochondria, ATP, oxidative stress, and DNA.
Chiropractic for All – Integrating mechanical integrity in gravity, weight, load, levers, posture, mechanoreception, mechanotransduction, mechanobiology, tensegrity, neurology, blood flow, and DNA.
Current Laser Research from the 1960s to Present-Different types of lasers vs LEDs, high vs low power, safety considerations and contraindications
Healthy Diet for All – Integrating high vegetable, low lectin, low glycemic dietary habits.
Discussing problems with refined carbohydrates, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and chemical toxins.
Exercise for All – Integrating high-intensity interval training, weight lifting, brain-derived neurotrophic factor, human growth hormone, and interleukin-10.
Laser Physiology – Discuss the biphasic nature of laser photon therapy, wavelength, frequency, speed of light, fluence, penetration, secondary and primary physiological influences: mitochondria, free radicals, ATP, cytochrome c oxidase enzyme, and laser photon therapy
Supplements for All – Review why all people need between 5-8 different supplements and why.
Dr. Murphy’s Protocols for:
- Back Pain
- Fibrosis/Scar Protocol
Dr. Camelli’s Protocols for:
- Exercise – Integrating high intensity interval training, weightlifting, brain derived neurotrophic factor, human growth hormone & post exercise oxygen consumption to improve ATP and lactic acid thresholds
- Upper Extremity & Lower Extremity Evaluation & Treatment
– Orthopedic testing & functional assessment
– Low force adjusting techniques & instrument adjusting techniques
– Soft tissue techniques with a Percussor & manually
– Low-level laser techniques